In order to improve and modernize the road infrastructure of PSK, SÚC PSK plans to implement ten road projects on the Slovakian-Polish border in the near future within the cross-border cooperation program Interreg Poland – Slovakia 2021 – 2027.
Specifically, these are the investment intentions of SÚC PSK in the districts of Poprad, Stará Ľubovňa, Bardejov, Svidník and Medzilaborce:
- Modernization of road III/3078, Lysá Poľana – Podspády
- Reconstruction of road II/543 in the village of Kamienka
- Reconstruction of road III/3541 in front of the village of Vagrinec
- Reconstruction of the intersection I/68 and III/3154 Pusté Pole
- Elimination of safety risks on road III/3550, Svidník – Vyšná Jedľová
- Elimination of safety risks on the road III/3491, Hertník – Kľušovská Zábav
- Landslide stabilization on road II/575 behind the village of Palota
- Landslide stabilization III/3138 Malý Lipník – 1st stage
- Landslide stabilization III/3138 Malý Lipník – 2nd stage
- Removal of a spot defect on road III/3537 in front of the village of Svidnička
If these road projects are approved by Interreg’s governing body – the Joint Secretariat in Krakow, the financing of these investment plans, the total value of which is approximately 18 million €, secured from the sources of the EU (80%), SR (12%) and PSK (8%).